How to File an Insurance Claim
If you live in an area that received hail that can cause damage to your home and personal property. It is helpful to know the claims process and what to expect.
Inspect your personal property to see if any damage occurred to your vehicles, siding, shutters or wood fences. This can help you determine if roof damage may have happened.
5 STEPS TO FILING A CLAIM
- Write down the date of the hail storm.
- File the claim with your insurance company.
- Take down adjusters name and phone number if possible.
- Contact your Roofer to meet the adjuster (Never do this alone).
- Once settlement has been made, your roofer can then either replace or repair your roof.